Re: [DMCForum] John Delorean's Cars

> I just was wondering, What about JZD's Cars, Like What Cars has he
owned,
and what does he currently own. Its a interesting topic.

I heard that JZD had been seen riding around NJ in a green SUV.  There's
some rumor for you.  I also heard that he claims to have a DeLorean  in
storage somewhere in Utah.  I suppose that by "DeLorean" he is referring
a DMC-12 and not a family member. :-P

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=253841.3292458.4586253.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1504866/R=1/*http://autos.yahoo.com?refsrc=autos/ads/feature/LRE

 2003 Mini Cooper  2003 Nissan 350Z  2003 BMW M3  2003 Honda Accord  2003
Toyota Camry  more...

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=253841.3292458.4586253.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1504866/rand=246596586>