[DMCForum] Re: &^%$@* a/c panel illumination fix

Thanks walt and everyone else for my a/c lights getting this much
attention. I have full confidence in Walt and we did try to get it to
work with no luck. If I remember correctly walt checked the relay
sockets and only the center one of the 5 was getting 12v......I dont
know much about the history of delorean headlight switches but i try
and follow logic...My bypass does kill the a/c lights but the
headlights do not turn them on...so maybe the wire from the headlight
switch has been cut???......Elvis are you out there? :-) If anyone
could somehow double check the schematic so that walt can figure it
out and then walt tell me :-)

on a side note I was wondering about another wire...the relay to the
left of a/c panel relay (i belive it is the #10 starter relay) has a
red wire that goes from one of the sockets in that relay and is spade
connected to the a/c circuit breaker...is this normal???? I know
these cars can have butcher wiring jobs by previous owners and
curious mechanics

I would offer a beer to the person who fixes this but most of you are
2000 mile s away :-)

walt and everyone else thanks...and by the way I succesfully removed
the cancerous fuse out of my fuse panel....

Mike C
2109

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512