From: Jack Stiefel [mailto:jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 6:03 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] how big is your hole?

This is the first I have heard about 2 different sizes of door holes.  I
replaced my passenger 81 door/ 2 key system with another 81 or 82 door/ 1
key system.  The old system was the black centers.  Rob Grady matched the
drivers door up with the same stainless middle lock system as the "new"
door
had and matched the key systems.  He never said anything about different
sizes.  Are y'all sure about this?

Jack Stiefel - 104.9 Radio Cape Vincent
Live Internet Radio at 104.9 Radio Cape Vincent
<http://www.radiocapevincent.com/>
Take a trip to the historic General Delos Sacket House
<http://www.sacketmansion.com/>
Proud member of the Audiorealm Radio Network <http://www.audiorealm.com/>