Re: [DMCForum] Re: Red Dwarf / Robert Llewellyn / Doctor Who

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Red Dwarf / Robert Llewellyn / Doctor Who

Farrar - I have a rather *cough* extensive Red Dwarf collection though
currently only series 1 and 2 are on DVD. All VHS tapes are PAL but if
you can get them converted....

Martin

Farrar Hudkins wrote:

>Martin/Jack:
>
>The DVDs are available here in the States as well, either separately or
>in a "boxed set". Those, "The Five Doctors", and series one and two of
>"Family Guy" are my latest DVD splurge. I'm still waiting for
>tom-baker.net to work out their credit card engine so I can get the
>autographed "Key to Time" on DVD. :)
>
>BTW, I have quite a few episodes of Doctor Who on tape. (Thanks to PBS
>airing movies and shows unedited, I gave money to JVC for a VCR back in
>the 1980s. Ironic, eh?) They're old tapes but good quality and a dub
>wouldn't look too shabby. If anyone would care to trade for Series VIII
>of Red Dwarf, I'd appreciate it - by the time that series hit the U.S.
>air, I had moved to New Orleans whose PBS station does not air Red
>Dwarf, OR Doctor Who, OR Rumpole of the Bailey, OR barely ANY British
>shows (the load of serene bastards)! Contact me off-list to work out a
deal.

>Side note - Jack: Got any scripts for me yet? Our fundraiser is over
Friday.

>Regards,
>Farrar

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/HliolB/TM