Re: [DMCForum] Brake fluid

Guys,

what's so special on this Castrol GTLMA brake fluid ?

I don't have it and cam't find it. I use the brake fluids that I can buy
here and they are ok.
Does somebody get money for saying Castrol GTLMA?

All DOT4 barke fluids must be compatible, I think this is what the DOT is
about.
I heared of other cars, especially older cars where these silicone fluids
destroyed
seals and rubber/plastic parts of the brake system. As long as you're not
on
the race
track a regular brake fluid should be ok. (But I don't mean to buy the
cheapest you can find.)

just my 0.02 €

Elvis

--

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.