Re: [DMCForum] Re: computerclock

oh, there's still going to be a brawl.

I am most offended by you use of this forum because it is unedited for
content, and because you are encouraged to
generally keep discussions limited to issues pertaining to owning &
maintaining your DeLorean.
And because the mac is better forum.  I am sure you signed the waiver
when you signed up for the forum that says you would comply.

DMCForum Nazi

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:31:00 -0700 (PDT) Dick Ryan
<deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Crap!  Good fun?  @#%^$&*(&*(^^&%%$  I was so looking
> forward to the brawl at Pigeon Forge!!
>
> Rad Dad
>
> --- erikgeerdink <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I wouldn't say I'm bitter.  I just like to piss
> > people off sometimes
> > in good fun.  I get that from my brother.  I hope
> > you don't take any
> > offense to any of this.
> >
> > Erik
> >

> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland
> > <ihaveanaccount@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Ya, I've been to your site, though I dont remember
> > any pix of
> > you.  Just
> > > your enlarging wife and your dad wearing oven
> > mitts.
> > >
> > > No wonder you are so bitter, you work with
> > microsoft all day.  This
> > > explains a lot.
> > >
> > > I definitely think we should brawl.  I will put it
> > in my calendar.
> > >
> > > Smeagle

> > product I have ever
> > owned
> > work with
> > Windows
> > a Mac I would
> > Mac, but my PC is
> > just

> > "erik hatred"?
> > Maybe
> > Exchange a couple
> > over a couple of
> >  Go to my
> > webpage.

> > pics there of me
> > and

> > > The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno
> > SpeedBand!
> > > Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> > > Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
> > today!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM