From: Jim Strickland [mailto:ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 12:47 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: the 80s (hideously off-topic)

Heaven and hell?

The post ozzy years, hmmmm....  The other day I was watching "metal
mania" on TV, and I could have sworn it was Black Sabbath.  Turned out it
was DIO.  I was upset enough to look it up and found that the lead in DIO
(james? Dio) was the lead in post ozzy sabbath.  Ah, the world makes
sense again.

Mike, I tried to write to you but it bounced my mail, what's the big
idea.

Jim

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM