Re: [DMCForum] Re: Girlfriends of D owners (was: Vertical Door Conver

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Girlfriends of D owners (was: Vertical Door Conversion)

My wife actually wanted a DeLorean, she said she was tired of seeing
everyday cars on the road and we would stand out in a DeLorean. This is
true because all of the other cars i have owned never started a car show
almost every time i park the car near a group of people or even when i
put gas in the car.

Mark
6683

Andrei Cular wrote:

>  I promised my self along time ago that I would never sell a car or
> not buy a
> car cause of a girlfriend.  And if I do try such a foolish thing my
> brother
> has orders to beat me back to reality.  Now mothers and grand parents
> that
> is a totally different story.
>
> Remember some cars are rare but females are not.
>

> Andrei    -Pass seat currently available-

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM