Re: [DMCForum] Vertical Door Conversion Kit

Re: [DMCForum] Vertical Door Conversion Kit

You have to agree that with your modifications, you are not in the
mustang majority.  I will agree that the 5.0 is an engine that has a lot
of unused potential...  many years it came with a staggeringly low ~220
HP.  My rotary has 140% the horsepower, and 40% the displacement. hoo
rah.

Jim

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:48:28 -0500 id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> My Mustang had approx 350hp and ran in the 13 second range with
> street
> tires and 50 state emmissions legal. It kept up with the Corvettes
> so
> the Corvettes must be slow cars too. My car wasnt the fastest but it
> did
> hold its own ground most of the time.
>
> see it for yourself
> http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?2239
> I never updated the rest of the upgrades i did to the car on the
> website.
>
> Mark
> 6683
>
> James A Strickland wrote:
>
> >  I think both are POS's.  So there.  The rustang hasn't been cool
> > since
> > the 70s.  Every jackass in his five-point-SLOW think his car is
> the
> > fastest car in the world.  Truth is, the rustang hasn't been a
> fast
> > car
> > for 30 years.  The only exception being the modern saleen.  My
> > Delorean
> > is faster anyways.
> >
> > Jim
> >

> > On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:57:46 -0500 id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
> writes:
> >
> > > Hey i owned a MUSTANG and sold it for the DeLorean i am driving
> now.
> >
> > > The
> > > wusstang as you call it was a far better car than the DeLorean
> could
> >
> > > ever be. I had the car for 80,000+ miles on it with no problems
> now
> > > the
> > > DeLorean on the other hand is now slowly draining my pocket book
> > > the
> > > point where i feel like kicking my self in the ass for selling
> my
> > > Mustang for this P.O.S. A.K.A DeLorean i am driving now.
> > >
> > > In other words dont talk shi% about a car unless you owned one
> or
> > > know
> > > for a fact it is a wusstang.
> > > Mark

> > Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
> > Only $9.95 per month!
> > Visit www.juno.com
> >
> >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> Service.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM