Re: [DMCForum] Vertical Door Conversion Kit

Re: [DMCForum] Vertical Door Conversion Kit

I think both are POS's.  So there.  The rustang hasn't been cool since
the 70s.  Every jackass in his five-point-SLOW think his car is the
fastest car in the world.  Truth is, the rustang hasn't been a fast car
for 30 years.  The only exception being the modern saleen.  My Delorean
is faster anyways.

Jim

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:57:46 -0500 id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hey i owned a MUSTANG and sold it for the DeLorean i am driving now.
> The
> wusstang as you call it was a far better car than the DeLorean could
> ever be. I had the car for 80,000+ miles on it with no problems now
> the
> DeLorean on the other hand is now slowly draining my pocket book to
> the
> point where i feel like kicking my self in the ass for selling my
> Mustang for this P.O.S. A.K.A DeLorean i am driving now.
>
> In other words dont talk shi% about a car unless you owned one or
> know
> for a fact it is a wusstang.
> Mark

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM