Re: [DMCForum] Dash trouble

Get a multimeter on the fuse connections to see what the resistance is
to ground. You're probably right and it's near enough short.

The wiring loom beneath the centre console is open to quite a lot of
abuse.

Martin

JVC220@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Hey Group
>
>The other night while driving home form work, all of a sudden all of my
>gauges went to zero and the battery light came on.  I pulled over, did a
>quick check to find that the dash services fuse had blown.  I put in a
>replacement and all was fine.  Then today, it happened again.  Now, it
just
>blows the fuses as soon as I put them in.  I pulled up the fuse block up
and
>checked the wires and they appear to be ok as far as I can trace them.
My
>next plan is to pull the center console out and trace the wire as far as
>can to see if it is being grounded somewhere.  The only other thing to
>mention is that the fuses blew both times while I was corning very hard
>(coincidence?)  Any advice would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>Adam

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM