Re: [DMCForum] Re: Twin Turbo Kit on Ebay

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Twin Turbo Kit on Ebay

DMCBOI is Ryan Gould of D.A.R.T. (a delorean repair
facility in Prescott, AZ).  the Hobb's Switch is a
vacuum controlled device that can be used to enrich
the fuel mixture under boost - my first twin turbo
set-up did not have them (installed in 1987) - when I
heard about them, I installed them on the car - like
$30.

I have probably put as many miles on a twin turbo'd
car as anyone out there.  I would caution anyone that
this setup will undoubtedly require rebuilding both
turbos.  BUT, with a new twin turbo set-up going for
BIG bucks, this could still be a great buy.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

--- thomaspaulmccoy <thomaspaulmccoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Who is "DMCBOI"?  With only 1 feedback I'm hesitant,
> but the price is
> nice.  Also, what is a "Hobb's switch"?
>
> Thomas6921
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JVC220@xxxx wrote:
> > Hey guys, I just saw a twin turbo kit on ebay.  It
> is starting at
> $600

http://tax.yahoo.com

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM