From: dmcmike2002 [mailto:mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 3:46 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] lotus question

I am by know means a car eficianado but the other day I saw a picture
of a great looking car....I was at a elementary school book fair with
my wife and kiddies and they had a poster of a sports car...when I
got closer I noticed it was a Lotus. Since our car has Lotus roots I
have always like their cars too. Anyway, when I got closer I saw that
it was called an "Elise"....this car looks amazing!...I wonder if the
delorean would have ever evolved into something like this?....Anyone
ever see one in person, sit on one or even drive it? I can't even
imagine how much this car costs....

Mike C
2109

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM