From: James A Strickland [mailto:ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 7:38 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DMC Power Steering

is a bitch?  for turning the steering wheel?

You studied the car for two years and did not know that it doesn't have
power steering?  You probably don't know where to find your fooshu valve
either.

Jim

On Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:47:49 -1100 Ava Sarfaraz <asarfaraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I studied it for 2 years, I just didn't know, Im going to update it
> for minneapolis traffic parking ramps etc, my parking lot is a bitch
> for your info. :P

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=17
05
126215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556
&l
ineid=3083889?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM