Re: [DMCForum] Door lock parts WAS: door sizes...

Re: [DMCForum] Door lock parts WAS: door sizes...

Andrei, I would be VERY grateful if you could rebuild my early style
lock on my drivers door. Ever since I got the car, that lock has never
turned. I just want it to work with the original key! The link arm had
been disconnected though I do have the white plastic link. Can you give
me an idea of cost and turnaround time?

Best Wishes

Martin

Andrei Cular wrote:

>I now have the time avaiable to produce the plastic parts required for
the
>earley style keys and am working on an alumnium bezel to replace the
>plastic.  The alumnium can be anodized any color or brushed to blend in
with
>the SS.
>
>I can also rebuild the old lock cylinders to work with a different key.
>
>If you are not as skilled or lucky as Walter let me know.
>

>Andrei

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM