Re: [DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

I believe a parts wife is often referred to as an organ donor, in which
case my brother-in-law does have a parts wife ... I wonder if he knows.

Farrar

Cohee, Michael wrote:
> so i think what you are saying there is a strong statistical correlation
to parts cars & wives. I would like to graph this correlation one day....I
would imagine the two normally do not coexist. This brings up the the idea
of obtaining a parts wife :-) I have had this discussion on several
occasions with my wife and have been told no :-)

> Mike C
> 2109

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM