[DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

[DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

I love my wife.  She is very supportive of my "delorean obsession".
I also have very supportive parents, and a dad who loves Deloreans
too.  The parts car is at my parents house, along with some of the
parts.  The real question is "Why is my Mom still sane?"  She hasn't
had a garage space to part the Jeep in 4 years.  She will soon
though.  We are buying a house and should be moved in within the
month.  Then, the good delorean goes to my house, and the parts car
stays at my parents.  I'll be housing the big parts though (seats,
fenders, wheels (all 16 of them), doors, stuff like that.)  The good
part about this house we are buying is there is a nice area in the
basement that is TOTALLY MINE!!!!  I'm bustin' out the Delorean toys
and posters, hanging my fascias on the walls and painting the place
silver.  well, maybe I won't paint it silver.  I'll let you know how
supportive she is in 3 months.

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxx>
wrote:
> I think the big question is how you convinced your wife to let you
have parts car(s) :-) I was lucky enough to convince my wife to let
me have a functional Delorean and it gets the garage. A parts car is
out of the question (unless I could disguise it as a lawn ornament).
You must either have a very understanding wife or a spare horse barn
to keep the parts cars fed and happy....My guess is for every parts
car you have she has 200 pairs of shoes :-)

> Mike C
> 2109

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM