[DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

[DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

Images of the damage can be seen here

http://www.drunkonthemoon.com/parts%20car.htm

if that link doesnt work, just go to www.drunkonthemoon.com and go to
the delorean section

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxx>
wrote:
> The frame on my parts car is free from rust, but it has damage to
the
> front passenger side.  The shock tower had been pushed back, and
the
> crumple tube is a little crumpled.  If I were to use this frame I
> would most definiately replace the entire crumple tube, but what
> about the shock tower?  Should a good frame shop be able to bring
> that back to life?  If they did bring it back and everything looked
> good, what are the chances of horrible handling once its put back
on
> the road?  The rest of the frame from what I can tell (still need
> lift the body off) is in great shape.  no major rust anywhere.
>
> Erik

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM