AW: [DMCForum] Wheel bearing cross number

AW: [DMCForum] Wheel bearing cross number

You can also buy SKF  VKBA 559. I guess this number is easier to find than
the other one.
If I remember correct they are also used in Fiat Uno, different Seats and
many more.
With programs like TECDOC you can find a whole bunch of cars which use the
same bearing.

And hey Marv - do you really believe that parts for FIAT are out of stock
in
Italy ?
SKF is a german company (I think) and the bearing are produced
in...somewhere where people get less than 5 bucks an hour ....the box
shows
Made in Brasil.

Hope this helps a bit

Elvis

This is the SKF part number : BA2B633313C

Sorry I dont have a list of cars that it x-reffs to, but this is all you
really need.

Andrei

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM