[DMCForum] Re: Delorean beer?

> I don't think DeLoreans and beer and 300bhp DeLoreans go well
> together Jim... I still have flashbacks to that night in Boston!

Do tell!  :-)

> Maybe we could grow some Marijuana and call it "DeLorean Weed"?
> Walt what do you think about this?

Huh?  What?

> How 'bout a Fuel Distributor hookah pipe?  Six pipes, no waiting.

I like the idea of the BTTF car bong.

I'm still standing by my claim that my e-mail was infected with a virus
that
inserted that pot smoking message into my posts.  The only thing I have
ever
smoked in my life is the tires on my DeLorean. :-)

> All joking aside, hopefully Marvin has something that may work well
> as a starting point for a Delorean beer stein.  If not, then I will
> try to search around for something else.  I really want one.

Some of the public restrooms in Florida have stainless steel urinals.  For
those with a real passion for SS, I'll try to take a photo if I don't get
in
trouble bringing a camera.  I have a cool looking SS refrigerator in the
garage next to my DeLorean.  I even put one of those '83 style hood logos
on
it.  The ultimate would be to have a SS toilet with a lid that opened
gullwing style, but I don't know how that could work.  I was thinking
maybe
it should part down the center and then the open lid on either side would
double as arm rests.  Back to the beer stein idea, would it be possible to
have a gullwing lid on it?

I have always wanted to make a cocaine spoon that had a reproduction
DeLorean key head for a handle.  Remember those old McDonalds coffee
spoons?
Those are collectable now.  As a right of passage, the first day I got my
DeLorean we had to do key bumps off the ignition key.  I liked the handle
on
the door key better since it has a light, but the key part was too short
reach in the baggie.  Later I was disappointed to learn that JZD never did
coke.

I'm just kidding yall!  This never happened. :-)  Why don't you guys ever
let me get away with making up tall tales?

Walt

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM