[DMCForum] Re: shit looking delorean on delorean.com

--- In DMCForum, "dmcjohn"  wrote:

> I must be really getting out of touch with DMC stuff,
> I never knew  DMC had a car do the cannonball,
> that's really cool! OK,
[snip]
> Any more details on the cannonball?

It was the so called "Players run" that they participated in.
Have a look at <http://www.playersrun.com/>

They didn't give it much attention on the DML, but if you've
got a subscription to the delorean.com newsletter,
you'd have gotten 2 or 3 updates on this a while back.

I think it's great they took part in such an event, but IMHO
it should have been done in a better looking car.
This is just too much of a Fast & Furious wannabe-look
to me. I mmean they even relocated the grill logo! YUK!
And for me those rims do NOT do the car justice...

Ah well... Allmost weekend! Wheather's nice,
time to take a car out for a spin!
If I could only decide what to take; a DeLorean with
the A/C on, or my 100NX with the top off...
Choices, choices... Oooohhhh, the agony ;-P

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM