Re: [DMCForum] Shipping a parts car?

I bought a DeLorean on eBay recently and ended up having a friend of the
seller tow it on a dolly since he was traveling to the area anyway.  Since
showed up on eBay as the winning bidder, I got about a dozen e-mail offers
from brokers to ship the car.

>From what I have learned, I can give you the following advice:  Make sure
that who ships the car is the actual company that is going to do the
shipping.  There are a lot of brokers out there who pretend to be shippers
but instead subcontract the job out.

And ask if the car is going to be unloaded/reloaded before it gets to the
destination.  I watched one hauler unload some classic cars into a ditch
on
the side of the road to get to one that was stored on the front.  He
didn't
give a crap how he treated those cars.

Walt

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM