Re: [DMCForum] sebring 12hr anyone?

Well, you see, the reason I looked at the original post was because I
was curious how a Chrysler car got on the list, and especially why
anyone would want to drive one for 12 hours. Since I've never heard of
the "sebring 12hr" before, and I don't know where it is, I really
wouldn't know. What's a 24x4? Do they have a website?

For what it's worth, I wouldn't go to Mardi Gras except if I were in it,
and I probably would attend this event.

Farrar

And as you can see, I'CH[~%%66^X888--- NO CARRIER