[DMCForum] two things, neither really on topic

[DMCForum] two things, neither really on topic

Hi, List.

Two things:

First, "Car Talk" had a caller with a Volvo whose Lambda light came on -
they gave a pretty good explanation of Volvo's old Lambda system which I
thought was pretty cool. I tried to call in and say "the DeLorean has
that!" but of course the line was busy. The good thing is that it took
22 years for anything to go wrong with the system. You can hear a
RealAudio version of the show on the cartalk.cars.com website - it was
two Saturdays ago. Anyone know the difference between what they were
talking about and the DMC version? From what they said, it sounded like
just an oxygen sensor with a different name!

Second, Grandad has been diagnosed with kidney cancer and I'll be in and
out of town for the next several weeks, so I won't get to read the list
as often as usual. Also this extra travelling to/from NC means my travel
budget is getting drained so I'll likely miss the TN meet. Sorry, gang.

Kind regards,
Farrar in New Orleans