[DMCForum] DML gods again

here was my identical post i used to post on the DMCForum and the DML.

((((R-12 to R134a swap

did anybody do one of these swaps? if so does anybody have a web page
for me to look at? does any vendor sell a kit to do a swap? any info
would be appreciated.

feel free to send me an email direct or post to the DML.

thanks
mark))))

this is what i got from the moderator because they refused my post.

((((There is extensive discussion on this in the archives. Please check
that existing material before posting any followups.

   Knut (moderator this week))))

so i said......

((((there is just about everything to know about the delorean in the
archives, why not just refuse evrybodys post and tell them to look in
the archives? yahoos search engine sucks thats why i posted my question.

so is my question going to get posted or refused again?

i am even asking for people to send me an email direct instead of
posting it to the DML.

i see lots of posts about insurance, i am sure there is even more
insurance posts in the archives than R134a swaps but i keep seing
insurance posts.

mark))))

my post still got refused.

WHAT A F&*KING BUTT HOLE!