[DMCForum] You guys are gonna die...

But I thought I'd relay this story anyways.

At Eurofest my car overheated and caused the plastic cap of the radiator
split. A week and a new PJ Grady brass radiator later, I'm on the road
again... I carefully inspected the car and there seemed to be no adverse
effects of the overheating. I had caught it in time. Yet, when I take it
on
the road, something is very different...

The car is performing better! No more acceleration problems. I think it's
doing better than it ever has.

Why is this? Had the overheat freed up junk off the injectors? Who knows?
All I know is that I can haul ass!