[DMCForum] Being serious (was: Im trying to find out something about

[DMCForum] Being serious (was: Im trying to find out something about D's)

> Im 15! BUT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!...Ahem..

I'm 38 years old and will never forget the problems I had of being taken
seriously at your age.  I was into amateur radio (ham) since 11 years old.
I would go to the big shows and try to buy/sell/socialize like the old
geezers, but they usually took me for a stupid kid even though I had a
higher license than most of them.  So to not make the same mistake, I
treat
young guys like adults and end up making good friends.  To help your
credibility, I suggest putting your real name somewhere into your e-mail
address and also signing your letters with your real name.
www.DMCForum.org
has a Membership Directory that I hope you will fill out and upload a
photo
of yourself and/or your car.  The whole site is seriously lacking content,
but that is changing soon.

Walt