RE: [DMCForum] OFF TOPIC: U.S. Highways

You have pressed..."1"...the information you have requested can be found
at
the following location.  I haven't been there in a few years but after
looking at the site I may have to pay another visit soon.  Maybe a group
discount and special tour could be arranged during the De Lorean Car Show
in
2004?  There are a few other car museums there as well, but this one is
the
largest and most professionally displayed with several very rare and
one-off
cars.  These are actually rare, not Ebay rare.

Oh, there is also a movie car museum sponsored in part by Barris I think.
When I was there a few months ago they had an original screen-used KITT
set
up for the hidden driver behind the driver's seat, Eleanor from Gone in 60
Seconds, studio-used Batmobile from the first movie and several other
original pieces at the second link below.

http://www.musclecarmuseum.com/

http://www.starcarstn.com/

Greg