Re:Re: [DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

Re:Re: [DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

?  I do not think I understand your comment.  I meant that it would have
been unfortunate if the half axle fell off just after I gave it to you
instead of just before.

I am going to make a new steel spacer.  I think the problem really rivets
from the fact that aluminum is softer and the fact that there was 3
spacers instead of one.  This gave it room to wobble back and forth, and
the wobble backed out the bolts.

You said- "start with another half axle and not have it shortened as
much".  Now you give me too much credit.  The half axles are still
completely stock.  Perhaps one of the few components that I have not
modified yet.  THIS MUST BE THE REASON WHY THEY'RE GIVING ME PROBLEMS!

I have beat down the rest of the car.  The Delorean half of the car is
fist fighting for life.  Maybe it is having heartache because I have been
having the Cosmo half kick its ass senselessly for the past few months.

heh heh heh.

Jim