Re: [DMCForum] No power beyond 4000 rpm

If the problem consistently starts around 4000 rpm regardless of engine
load, then I would suspect the ignition system more than the fuel system.
If fuel delivery were the problem then it would show up earlier while the
engine is under load (while driving) versus later if the engine were
revved
in park.

I suggest trying a different ignition coil & see what happens.

Someday I want to install a permanent fuel pressure gauge to help diagnose
those quirks that show up only when I'm away from home.

Walt