[DMCForum] New e-mail address

Hello, gang.

Since the e-mail address here at work has had severe problems, including
messages sent from this e-mail address to unknown recipients, delayed
receipt of e-mail messages to this account, viruses sent from the mail
server via and to this e-mail address, and other various (in my humble
opinion) unacceptable problems, I am creating another e-mail account for
myself through another service. This new address will be used for all
personal matters; continue to contact me at work for matters regarding
the station. I apologise for having to change things and make everybody
sort their e-mails by topic, but I wish to avoid further interruption of
service and annoyance on the part of both sender and recipient.

The new address for all non-work-related correspondence is
fhudkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks in advance for making the change.

Best regards to all,
Farrar

Sell a Home for Top $