[DMCForum] mail getting through?

I've had a complaint that posts sent to the DMCForum aren't getting
through.
If anyone else is having this problem, let me know.  (Although there isn't
much I can do about it.)  I would like to use some other service besides
Yahoogroups, so if anyone has suggestions, let me know.

Since there is no moderation, the e-mails should go through almost right
away.  Some of you have commented that it is like a chat room since
conversations get going so fast.  I have noticed that even though e-mails
become visible on the Yahoogroups DMCForum page, it can take a few hours
for
it to get from there and into my personal e-mail.  I blame my ISP for
that.

Walt

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM