[DMCForum] leaking headliners... help!

Hey Lads,
Well for those of you who were wondering, my DeLorean has arrived
safely in Ireland! (I shipped it home from Boston).
Anyway, only when it has been parked outside in Irish weather (i.e.
very wet) have I noticed that my center headliners are getting
saturated. What should I look for? I removed the screws holding the
center section to the roof along the door seals, put some silicone
sealant under them and screwed it back on but this did not help.

I recovered the headliners myself over the summer, and was careful to
trim the bits of material that fit under the door seals so that they
would not stick out from the doorseals and soak up any water in the
gulley...

Also, my windshield is soaking wet on the inside after rain...

Where is all this moisture/rain getting in!???

Thanks!
John Dore, Limerick, Ireland, VIN #3810.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM