Re: [DMCForum] Stainless frame arrived today (long)

Re: [DMCForum] Stainless frame arrived today (long)

i have seen the frame at our spring tech session this year. brian pearce
is a member of our club and brought one to show all of us what it looks
like up close. it is an awesome piece of art but who really looks at the
weld marks on any frame on any car. last year i saw the SS trailing arms
and lower control arms and they were mighty impressive.

enjoy the frame
mark

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM