Re: [DMCForum] sneak peek at the DMCForum web site

Looks cool

----- Original Message -----
From: Walter Coe
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 7:08 AM
To: DMCForum
Subject: [DMCForum] sneak peek at the DMCForum web site

http://216.167.99.38/

The above link will take you to a shell of what the finished web site will
look like.  There is no relevant content there yet.  Check it out and post
all the constructive criticism you can, so that we can get out most of the
bugs before we officially launch it.  I already have a lot of changes to
have done such as eliminating the need for cars or parts for sale to be
approved.  Anything you list in these areas should stick for when the
official site is launched.

If anyone has any technical articles they would like to submit, get them
ready.

Cool things are happening.
Walt

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Get

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM