From: Jan van de Wouw
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 10:57 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Help with the wiring diagram!

On 28-10-2002 23:08, Travis Goodwin wrote:

> Anyone know how to identify what's what on the wiring diagram?
> I'm trying to find the otterstat and I have no way to identify
> it and the numbering system makes little sense.

The otterstat is #190, located in grid reference F9.
Wire colors are Green (G) and Black w/ Orange stripe (BO).
(G) is supply by Fuse #5, (BO) is signal, leading to the
diodes in the relay compartment.

I made a $10,- donation to the MJ Fox Parkinson Fund quite some
time ago and got a Schematic with codings and descriptions
IN the drawings... It's made by Bopb Zilla and allthough it
still has some flaws in it, it is a vast improvement over
the small one in the Manuals.
I had it enlarged to approx. 120 by 180cm and usually clip it
onto the opened trunklid with some clothes pins...
Works for me!

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Get

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM