[DMCForum] 2002 Eurofest... the good, the bad, the ugly

[DMCForum] 2002 Eurofest... the good, the bad, the ugly

The Good:

I had a great time this year and got to meet lots of folks I had never met
before. We showed 6, including mine. I had very little time to do anything
except stand in front of my car and discuss the time machine conversion.
The
crowds grew bigger and eventually the news cameras came by, so the
DeLorean
got a little more positive pub. Even now, I'm still amazed at how most
adults turn into little children when they see the car.

During the show, I received the 2002 Crowd Pleaser award for our class.
Then, later that night at the banquet I received the 2002 Land Rover
Adventure award. It was given to a car that can go places and do things
that
no other car can do. Naturally, I wore my lab coat to the banquet and
everyone thought that was a hoot.

The Bad:

A busted radiator. The useless neck of the radiator got a split in it
leaked
out all my coolant. Nothing like winning an award and then having to be
towed home!

The Ugly:

My sunburned face. Yowch!

Sell a Home for Top $