Re: [DMCForum] Rotary D up on EBAY

There's a URL in the writeup if you look carefully.  But it's just the
same old pictures.  Want a picture from underneath? :)

Jim.

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:02:13 -0400 "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Aww.. Bring it to the fall tour this weekend so we can see it!!
>
> There are no photos of the engine in the auction.  :(

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM