Re: [DMCForum] HT Lead question

Hi James
This is my first post to this list so I would like to say hi to everybody
here. You might know me from the DML.
Anyway, to the point. The braiding is not necessary. It is meant to
suppress
any RF interference coming from the coil wire. But I've been running my
car
without it for some time and never had any problems with radio reception.
You can safely use the new wire and just don't worry about it.

take care
Tom Niemczewski
vin 6298 (FOR SALE - new lower price!!!)
tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM