[DMCForum] missing high-pressure cut-off switch on a/c

[DMCForum] missing high-pressure cut-off switch on a/c

I was working on a friend's DeLorean looking for leaks in his a/c system
and
was not able to find a high-pressure cut-off switch.  Most DeLoreans have
the switch located just before the evaporator (visible in front of the
accumulator).  I have heard that on early cars the switch was located at
the
condenser.  We had a total of 3 DeLorean owners look over this car for the
switch and were unable to find it.  We couldn't find any wiring for it
either.  Were some cars made without high-pressure protection?  This car
has
a VIN in the low 2500's.  A close look in the dash of my car VIN 3633 (it
is
still apart) looks like the high-pressure switch wiring was an
after-thought.

Walt

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/ySSFAA/HliolB/TM