[DMCForum] Re: Rain, rain go away!

Travis,
I'm a bit of a "purist" when it comes to MY DeLorean. I like to be
as close to "original" (or better) as possible. I Love and
appreciate the BTTF movies, and the DMC in them.  But I've never
really been interested in BTTF conversions - they just don't do much
for me. (personally). Except for crazy lights! But that's another
story.

BUT - I think Your work in absolutely outstanding and well crafted!
More than that...I very appreciate how nicely you laid out your
progress and pictures on the website.  Thank you, thank you, thank
you - for sharing. And good luck on your progress.

Eric
Dunedin, FL
ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- In DMCForum@xxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> My progress has been slowed as of late, but I made some headway
last night
> when I finally painted the entire back unit.
>
> http://tg.vantagep.com/temp/index.php?page=rearend&&link=40
>
> The sides also got their final coat of paint.
>
> http://tg.vantagep.com/temp/index.php?page=sides&&link=5

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM