Re: [DMCForum] the marque and electric De Lorean comparison...

Re: [DMCForum] the marque and electric De Lorean comparison...

the white powder is what held the deloreans value so high but since you
vacuumed it out of your car knock about $50,000,000 off the total final
value of the car.

he he he i love this new list
mark

Dick Ryan wrote:

>  Not to beat this horse to death, but since this is an
> unmoderated list - - -
>
> Since Chrysler is now  owned by Daimler, where are the
> corporate offices?  Is Chrysler now a German car?
> Keep in mind that the soon to appear Chrysler
> Crossfire will be 40% Mercedes parts in a 'U.S.(?)"
> car whose REAL corporate offices are now in Germany
> and whose CEO is German.
>
> Let's see--- Ford now owns the Volvo (trucks excepted)
> and Jaguar and the Land Rover.  Are they now Amercian?
> (Oh, God, I know we'll hear from Martin on that one).
>
> In a black and white world, accuracy can be readily
> acheived.  But, I'm afraid that this is a pretty grey
> world.
>
> Oh, and BTW, I couldn't afford one of the rare
> fiberglass factory painted D's, but the slow, heavy
> one I bought new in Sept 82 did have some white powder
> in it.  I thought it was sugar from soneone's lunch
> and vacuumed it out.  Did I goof?  Hmmm, I wonder.
> Anyway, after removing the powder the car was not
> nearly as slow or heavy.
>
> Dick Ryan
>

> --- timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My understanding is this
> > classification is determined by
> > the corporate location and not where the vehicle is
> > assembled.

> Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
> http://news.yahoo.com

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now