RE: [DMCForum] the marque and electric De Lorean comparison...

RE: [DMCForum] the marque and electric De Lorean comparison...

The reason I ask is because I have found De Lorean listed as an import in
some places, for example the afore mentioned NADA site, and others list
the
car as a domestic.  My understanding is this classification is determined
by
the corporate location and not where the vehicle is assembled.  This is
apparently the only identifier due to outsourcing of parts.

I personally do not care if the car is listed as a domestic or import,
rather which is correct.  I always prefer accurate information as opposed
what people believe to be true.  With so much inaccurate information out
there already why not quench what you can.

The De Lorean is a very heavy, slow, fiberglass car which you can not get
parts for anymore and with the factory painted ones being extremely rare,
that was actually used to transport cocaine to the US right?

Greg