RE: [DMCForum] Re: sunstar delorean

John,

I emailed a guy at NADA recently about this and he replied that the De
lorean had always been referred to as an import.  My understanding is it
should be considered a domestic.  Apparently he decided not to reply to me
anymore.  What should the car be listed as?  Maybe we should start a
letter
writing campaign to change this.

Here is his reply.

Greg, The reason we list the Delorean in the Import section is that a
Delorean is known as a Import its that simple.
Best regards,
Steve Ferguson - Editor
www.nadaguides.com
Sferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N.A.D.A. Appraisal Guides
P.O. Box 7800, Costa Mesa, CA 92628
(800) 966-6232 ext. 250
(714) 556-8715 Fax

"Your Destination for Vehicle Information"