RE: [DMCForum] Drum roll please!

I already have them written out, I just need to bring it to work. I'll
post
the drawings tomorrow.

Are you planning to use the fogger? If so, you'll need an 800W DC/AC power
inverter. The fogger then plugs directly into it. To do this, you need a
hefty alternator.

I did the Cadillac alternator conversion on my car (I have detailed
instructions on how to do this). It's 100A. So, at 12V I'm getting a good
1200W of power, plenty for the fogger.

The Ducey and Motorola are pushing 960W to 1080W, so the inverter would be
too much of a load.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM