From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 10:09 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Light Bulb Forum- ON TOPIC (no, really!)

Ok guys, it's time for the stupid question of the day:

How the hell do I change out a blown directional indicator bulb? My
left turn signal light is burned out. It's driving me nuts and I
can't seem to find a place to slip my hand in.

Do you really have to remove the whole dang binnacle and cluster to
get at this stuff? If so, how do you do that? I couldn't find it in
my manual. My manual has duplicates of some pages and I think it's
missing others. I'll have to review it more thoroughly.

Thanks,

Rich A.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: