[DMCForum] ENOUGH! Re: The "village idiot" returns...('fridge status)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > He stated that some of
> > these "others" did not use the internet.
>
> > Walt, if you know who that guy was,
>
> I don't remember the post unless maybe it was Eric Peterson.
> There are several not-on-the-net DeLorean owners I know of,
> when we get a solid schedule for the fridge run worked out,
> then I'll notify them.
>
> This is going to be one of the most fun shows yet.
>
> Walt

Walt,

That name sounds familiar. I'll bet it was him. Uh, as far as I can
see, the schedule -is- pretty firm. The only change I could see
happening, is people wanting to do the cruise on Saturday when
businesses are open instead of Sunday.

Then again, we might want to do repairs on Saturday for the exact
same reason.

Walt, try to get hold of Eric and ask what his intent is. I'll start
making phone calls to ask what people want for Saturday and Sunday.

Rich

click here