[DMCForum] ENOUGH! Re: The "village idiot" returns...('fridge status)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Well, now that we have all been completely enlightened I would
suggest the
> same for the advice giver.
>
> >Try reading one on human behavior next time.
>
> Greg

Amen Greg.

For God's sake, let's move on. We have a trip to plan. If Bill is
spreading "mis-information", let it be known that there are 1400 out
of 1493 registered subscribers to the DML who will correct him.
That'll keep some poor newbie from burning his car to the ground
because he thought it had worm gears instead of screw gears.

Moving on:

1. I haven't heard any dissent to the schedule. I post again, just in
case: In Ft. Myers from the 20th to the 24th-ish. Tech, cruise, food
& booze. Music. Photos (with/without chicks). Any new suggestions?

2. Some dude from Tampa/Orlando posted awhile back asking if he
and "some other owners" could get in on this. He stated that some of
these "others" did not use the internet. I emailed him the schedule
and promptly deleted his email. Walt, if you know who that guy was,
or if he is paying attention, please inform me of your intentions. I
need to know how much food to buy.

3. Repairs are on schedule. New calipers in place. Thanks Mike Cohee!
Locked 'em up for the first time today. This week: Tie-rod ends +
alignment.

Thanks,

Rich A.