[DMCForum] Fridge Run update. Good and Bad

[DMCForum] Fridge Run update. Good and Bad

First the bad.

I went to the festival of light office today to find out about getting in
the parade on the 21st.  Two other people were in the office, and they
happened to be from the Edsel, and Corvette clubs.  We were all basically
told no because they only allow groups to walk or have a float, no cars
except for "special people" to ride in and those cars are provided by the
Galloway family.  But they did give an app and said to fill it out and it
would still be presented to the committee.  I will submit the app, and make
a call to one of the grand daughters of Mr. Galloway and do what ever
necessary for the good of the group...

Now the good

I now have access to a real garage / shop and spray booth. It's about 20min
from Rich's parents but if anyone wants a fascia or whole car painted and
can do the prep work before the drive down  I can have the paint ready to
shoot it.

Rich how about we repaint your wife's car metallic silver to better match
your D?

I am also putting the finishing touches on a rather large bar on my patio,
and need will need some help testing it.  Anyone have some extra 2.5" - 3"
brass pipe?  I need about 25ft for the foot rest, and 9ft to hold the roof
up near the cornner ;)

Andrei