Re: [DMCForum] DMC

The best way to determine the price is to have someone knowledgeable
about the Delorean go look at it with you and also if it has all of the
upgrades done to it and everything works makes it worth more.

On average i say $15,000 to $20,000 but there is alot of factors to
decide on the price. Have an expert look at it, a Delorean expert.

I paid $15,500 for my car with 54,000 miles, a clean frame, halfway
refurbished interior, all upgrades done plus lots i mean lots of new
parts and i have seen worse cars than mine sell for more and less than
mine.

Mark

On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 06:30 PM, Larry Spielfogel wrote:

> I am offered a 1981 DMC with under 25000 miles the car is mint clean
> on the inside and out.
> What is a fair price for this car and who can I talk to who is
> knowlegable on this car
> Larry

<image.tiff>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> ? 	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> ?
> ? 	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> ?
> ? 	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM